1. A 40-inch television and a DVD player were taken from a residence in the 1300 block of South 62nd Street before 4:45 p.m. Aug. 29.
2. Two XBOX 360 video games were taken from a residence in the 8000 block of West Lincoln Avenue between 7 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 1.
3. A craftsman air compressor was taken from the garage of a residence in the 900 block of South 76th Street between 5 and 9 p.m. Sept. 3.
4. A paint sprayer worth $1,500 was taken from a vehicle parked on 91st Street and Manitoba Street between 8 p.m. Aug. 28 and 8:20 a.m. Aug. 29.
5. A 49-year-old man was cited for retail theft at Kohls, 2601 S. 108th St., at 1:50 p.m. Aug. 29.
6. A 51-year-old woman was cited for retail theft at Pick 'n Save, 6760 W. National Ave., at 5:35 p.m. Aug. 30.
7. A 13-year-old girl was arrested and cited for retail theft at Kmart, 6900 W. Greenfield Ave., at 4:55 p.m. Sept. 2.
8. A 34-year-old man was cited for possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 2000 block of South 81st Street at 5:10 p.m. Aug. 31.
9. A 22-year-old man was arrested and cited for possession of THC following a traffic stop in the 1500 block of South 60th Street at 1:35 a.m. Sept. 4.
10. A 20-year-old woman was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 800 block of South 74th Street at 1:25 p.m. Sept. 4.
11. Graffiti was found on a building in the 8300 block of West Lapham Street at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 29.
12. Graffiti was found on a sign on 110th Street and Mequanigo Drive at 10:15 a.m. Aug. 30.
13. Graffiti was found on a light pole in the 11700 block of Hayes Avenue at 10:55 a.m. Aug. 30.
14. Graffiti was found on a building in the 1700 block of South 68th St., at 3:23 p.m. Aug. 31.