1. Tools were reported stolen out of a garage in the 5600 block of West Bottsford Avenue between 11 p.m. Aug. 10 and 6 a.m. Aug. 11.
2. A leaf blower and other items were reported stolen out of a garage in the 5900 block of West Bottsford Avenue at 8:40 p.m. Aug. 12.
3. Two spray paint guns were reported stolen out of a garage in the 7900 block of West Plainfield Avenue at 9:45 p.m. Aug. 13.
4. Multiple cordless and pneumatic tools were stolen out of an unlocked garage in the 5800 block of West Allerton Avenue between 7 p.m. Aug. 16 and 7 a.m. Aug. 17.
5. A 55-inch TV, two Playstation gaming systems and other items were reported stolen from a locked residence in the 3400 block of West Lynndale Avenue at 6:10 p.m. Aug. 18. A suspect kicked open the back door.
6. A purse was reported stolen out of a shopping cart at Aldi, 4615 W. Layton Ave., at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 8. The victim told police a man approached her and offered to return her cart to the store. The victim gave the cart to the man, but forgot that her purse was still in the cart.
7. A man was taken into custody for stealing a cell phone from a woman in the parking lot at the Greenfield Police Department, 5300 W. Layton Ave., at about 6:10 p.m. Aug. 8.
8. A purse was stolen out of a locked vehicle at Xperience Fitness, 6271 S. 27th St., between 6:30 and 7:50 a.m. Aug. 10. A suspect smashed a window and grabbed the purse.
9. A 2009 GMC Acadia was stolen in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Drive between midnight and 9 a.m. Aug. 10.
10. Police received a report that two men posing as roofing contractors stole money out of a resident’s wallet in the 7700 block of West Whitaker Avenue at 5 p.m. Aug. 10. The suspects allegedly stole the money after the victim let them into his home.
11. A man was cited for trespassing and prowling after he tried to enter the back door at Famous Dave’s, 5077 S. 27th St., and then was seen trying to enter vehicles in the parking lot at the Hideaway Motel at 4:20 p.m. Aug. 11.
12. An iPhone 6S in a white and black case was reported stolen off a park bench at Dan Jansen Park, 4820 S. 74th St., at 1:40 p.m. Aug. 12.
13. A Tablet was reported stolen out of a vehicle in the 4700 block of South 68th Street at 9 p.m. Aug. 12.
14. Three TVs and two refrigerators were reported stolen at HH Gregg, 4585 S. 76th St., at 3:15 p.m. Aug. 18. The merchandise was loaded onto a delivery truck at the store but the subcontractor never delivered them.
15. A woman was cited for shoplifting after she attempted to steal a cart full of Red Bull energy drinks at Pick ’n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 2:15 p.m. Aug. 19.
16. An 18-year-old woman was taken into custody for domestic violence/disorderly conduct for punching her mother in the face while they were driving in the 5500 block of West Edgerton Avenue at about 6:10 p.m. Aug. 9. The woman was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and underage drinking.
17. A man was taken into custody for assaulting and choking his father in the 3900 block of South 40th Street at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 16.
18. A man was taken into custody for OWI after he crashed into another vehicle on South 92nd Street and South Root River Parkway at 2:15 p.m. Aug. 13. He was also cited for failure to maintain control of a vehicle, no license and no insurance. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
19. A man was taken to Froedtert Hospital after his motorcycle was rear ended by a vehicle while he was slowing down to turn into a parking lot in the 4200 block of South 108th Street at about 12:55 p.m. Aug. 9. The driver of the vehicle was cited.
20. A garage was spray painted in the 6600 block of West Plainfield Avenue between midnight and 2:30 a.m. Aug. 10.
21. Police received a report that someone spray painted a “V” and a dollar sign on the hood of a vehicle parked on South 68th Street and West
22. Police went to a home in the 4900 block of West Midland Drive after a resident reported having a fight with his mother over a frozen pizza at 4:25 p.m. Aug. 9. Police discovered the caller and his elderly mother were arguing about who purchased the Tony’s frozen supreme pizza she just made. Police spoke with both residents and the mother agreed to go out and buy another Tony’s supreme pizza for her son.
23. Police went to South 76th Street and West Layton Avenue after a 911 caller reported two vehicles were stopped in traffic and four males were physically fighting by a bus stop at 12:10 a.m. Aug. 14. Police spoke to all four males, but no one would admit to fighting. One of the males was taken into custody and cited for obstructing and the other three were released.
24. Police went to the area of South 92nd Street and West Carpenter Avenue for a report that a disoriented man was walking in and out of traffic at about 12:25 p.m. Aug. 15. Police spoke to the man who stated he was just trying to keep his pants up, which is why he couldn’t walk straight.
25. A man was cited for animal at large after his unleashed pit bull chased an elderly woman down the street in the 4100 block of West Edgerton Avenue at about 7:50 p.m. Aug. 20.